HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Welcome to Alice's Tea Cup!
Your adventure awaits!
Keeping You Safe
Here are the precautions we're taking to keep your lovely selves safe in the age of COVID-19
• We're printing our menus on paper for you to either take with you as a souvenir, or throw away after one use. All dishes and silverware, upon being washed in the dishwasher, will sit under UV light, until in use. We have UV wands for sanitizing all takeout containers, including bags of loose tea. We will be taking the temperatures of ALL employees as they arrive to work, and they will be required to wear masks and gloves at all times. All outdoor tables and chairs will be thoroughly wiped down with sanitizing wipes after every seating.
• Our hours of operation will be 11am to 6pm. There will be no breakfast served during the week, but we will be serving brunch on Saturday & Sunday, from 11am to 3pm.
• Our store will be open for takeout, and we will only be allowing two customers in at a time, to allow for social distancing. ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHEN INSIDE THE SHOP.
• Delivery is available through Seamless/Grubhub.
• Learn more about how keeping yourself safe by visiting the CDC website.
Hear What our Tea Cups Fans are Saying!
A perfect place to host a bridal shower! We enjoyed a wonderful bridal shower at Alice's Tea Cup in the Raspberry Room this weekend. The food was delicious, especially the scones. My vegetarian guests were didn't feel slighted since they loved their lunch too. I live out of town and planned the party via emails. The "sweet" staff was a dream to work with. They took all the stress out of party planning. The bride was thrilled as were all of the other guests. I don't write too many reviews but had to this time. We will return to Alice's the next time we are in NYC! Stay sweet!
Amazing tea place! Great decor with Alice in Wonderland all around. If you have a young child with you, they can wear pretty fairy wings which is very sweet. They have a great tea selection and options for sizes. I can spend hours there chatting with friends and drinking very delicious tea mixes. Definitely try a scone with cream cheese and jam! It is a beautiful combination of flavors that goes hand in hand with a cup of tea. If you're a little in the hungry side, have no fear! You can grab a sandwich for a wide selection. My favorite is with lox. First time I was there and this has stayed with me for a long time. The server wrote on the check "Have a Tea-riffic day!"
What a fun and exciting experience! I went here with my wife on a cold Friday morning and we decided to pop in. I really enjoyed the tea selection they had. Very long and overwhelming but the server provided great insight to her favorites and what we should order based on what we like. We decided with Alice's blend and it was to die for! We got their scones which were absolutely delicious and their clotted cream and jelly is amazing!! I had their eggs benedict and my wife had their eggs benedict florentine. I really enjoyed the scones the most that we had to order some after we left. We also bought the Alice's tea Blend and the Birthday Blend. Definitely love the atmosphere and it's just a fun place for tea :)
-- Heather, New York, NY
Click below to book a table today.
For parties of 6 or more, please visit our "Reservations & Private Events" page.
Check our catering pages to place orders online or to request a quote.